12 August 2018

Friends?

My tears running through my cheek
As soon as I'm on my way back home.
Just for the same reason.
Arrived, and went to my room right away.
I feel weak for awhile.
I feel useless and hopeless.
Now I know, it's hard to gain your strength and confidence back.

FRIENDSHIP.

Is it really matter?
Can you survive without A friend?
The phase when you need to survive alone.
I believe, my time has come.
All this while, I've been with my friends like, every time.
Always followed wherever they went, whenever they want.
I always say "Okay" for almost everything.

Now, it's time for me to stand alone.
I kind of afraid.
But that's life is all about.
Nobody can help you, but you, yourself.
Yes, someone DOES make me happy and feel appreciated.

There's a lyric in Avenged Sevenfold song that came in my mind when I remember something awful like this.

"There's nowhere to run and hide, when we living to die. 
Stuck alone inside your head, better off dead."

That's all she wrote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment




You are currently in my land.Seen Farhanah's blog || Follow o Dashboard