13 August 2018

So close yet so far.

I thought we were more than close.
We were together for 3 years.
I thought we were all close to each other.
But I see, you don't even know me better.
I thought you know me well.
But I guess, we're just close.
But JUST CLOSE.
Without knowing each other.
So I didn't put you in my close friends list.
Because you're not qualified enough.
I only put those people who are really close to me.
Know me well and care about me.
And I only put those people who will ignore and won't care about me.
They won't give a damn about me.
They won't hurt me.
I won't put someone like you.
I'm hurt. So bad.
And I guess, you don't care either since you got somebody new, isn't it?
That's all she wrote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment




You are currently in my land.Seen Farhanah's blog || Follow o Dashboard