10 August 2018

What is life is all about?

Here I am,
Sitting right in front of desk and
Thinking of what my future hold.
Have you ever wonder what is this life is all about?
We grow old, day by day.
We learn, we work,
Some is getting married,
And some is still in learning process,
Through the year, some people changed,
Some remain the same.
We appreciate those who stay,
We get rid of negative people,
Appreciate nature & enjoy them.

When I was younger, around 13 to 16 years old,
I failed to control my emotion.
I get mad easily when people get on my nerves.
I get sad whenever someone does bad things to me.

Now that I'm getting older,
I sometimes managed to overcome my emotion.
Sometimes, I don't even care of what people think of me.
They said I'm weird.
I heard this kind of 'compliment' since I was in high school.
I get used to it.
Sometimes, I love the fact that I'm weirder than others,
Although I don't know what they meant by weird.

I don't even know what I'm doing right now since I can't study. Haha.
So everyone, wish me luck and pray for my happiness too!



That's all she wrote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment




You are currently in my land.Seen Farhanah's blog || Follow o Dashboard