08 August 2018

I'm getting older.

I wrote this on Wednesday, 8th August 2018. This year I'm 21 and no longer 15 years old girl. I'm not a girl but not yet a woman. So I came back to this blog and I feel ashamed just by reading my old post during my school times. It was hilarious & stupid at the same time. I hate my spelling, I hate the words I used & everything. So rempit. Oh well, everybody has those days. 

But there's one thing that I love. Memories. They all safe in my heart, even not on this blog. Today, the blog name is Her name is NUR FARHANAH SALLEH. But soon, I'll change it to something nice. Maybe my own name? That's better isn't it? Without "Her name.." in the front. & also, I'll change the url as well. What the heck "Imstillstarving"??? I'm going to stop here for now. Let's see if some other time, I'll get back or nah. So, adeu!

My fav girls from diploma. 

That's all she wrote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment




You are currently in my land.Seen Farhanah's blog || Follow o Dashboard