09 April 2015

2015

I haven't write in this blog for so long.  Just updated what's supposed to update. Hahahaha. Here I am, already 18 and I'm no longer a school girl. I got myself a boyfriend and his name is Fazzul Hafiezudin. Oh my, I'm so shy. And when I was 17, I got new girlfs. We called it POOPERS. Actually I don't even know why the hell we agreed with that name. But most of em came from my class except one person. And we're 8 in total. Fitrah, Amira, Sara, Izzati, Iylia, Rusyafiqah. And our next door member, Hanim. 🙌 and here's another story about our trip to Pulau Perhentian. We went there twice. No, not "we" actually. Its just me, bob, sara & jo. All I can say is it was amazing and I miss it so much. Well, I miss the sea. Ok bye. Hahhaha.

This photo was taken in 2017. Just as a decoration.

That's all she wrote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment




You are currently in my land.Seen Farhanah's blog || Follow o Dashboard